Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Feelings Right Now

It's weird.

I think I am stressed but I doubt it.
I am worried about something I don't know.
I hate that I am in the middle of something big at work and though I believe I can deal with it I am just not inspired to do it.
I feel like not working here anymore but I need to because I am paid quite good.
I have my midterm exams tomorrow but I haven't even scanned my notes yet.
I miss my kids, I see them every day but the quality time spent with them is becoming less.
I can't buy the bag and lipstick that I want because I need to pay something in school.
I have lots of cash on hand right now but I can't spend it - It's like this every time.
I don't want to disturb hubby.
I want to make good in school but I couldn't dedicate even just my needed time for it.

I feel Scattered.

No comments: