Monday, January 19, 2009

Funny Quotes by Kenzo

Pag pinagagalitan ni yaya si Kenzo for hurting Arisha.
Kenzo: Go home to the province ate, go home now.
Yaya: I am sad. Ok, I will go home now.
Kenzo: Don't be sad, ate. I will follow, ok?
Pag pinalo sa kamay (kunwari, right hand)
Kenzo: Oh, how about my left hand?
Pag may gusto ipabili.
Kenzo: Give me your celphone ate.
Yaya: Why?
Kenzo: I need to text mama. I will tell her to buy toys.
kunwari text text naman daw sa cp....
Kenzo: Here, read it ate! It say's "buy toys...." Send it to mama's number ate.
Kagabi, we told him to stop hitting and bullying his sister. Instead, he should take care of her.
Kenzo: ok mama, i will not hurt Arisha. Stop getting mad at me too, ok? and don't hit me too. You take care of me, ok?
This morning bago ako umalis ng bahay
Mama: Kenzo, remember what I told you last night? don't hurt your sister, ok?
Kenzo: Ok mama.
And then I heard him say,
Kenzo: Ate, can I hit Arisha?

(hahahaha atleast nagpapaalam na bago manakit)

No comments: