Thursday, December 6, 2007

Arisha's GodParents


To the Ninongs and Ninangs of Arisha:

May each of you give our dear Arisha all the support, love and guidance as she grows.

Ninongs:
Mr. Wilbert Pascasio - My 1st cousin on my mother's side. A loving Dad to his 4 kids
Mr. Andy Reyes - An officemate, A Couple's for Christ Leader, A loving Dad to his 2 kids.
Mr. Edyson Henson - A highschool friend, a new dad to his few months old baby.
Mr. Caloi Aguinaldo - An officemate with a big heart for kids.
Mr. Dominic Taplan - A cousin from Art's side, very loving Uncle to his nephews and Nieces
Mr. Ryan Patrick Fernandez - An officemate and a Daddy in the making

Ninangs:
Atty. Floriza Labog - A very good friend way back in HS and is almost my sister
Ms. Goldie Estigoy - My housemate in College who taught me how to cook.
Ms. Abigail Abalos - Another housemate in college who is now a mom with 3 kids
Ms. Edna Magbojos - My roommate in college, my maid of honor
Ms. Nova Bagasao - My 1st cousin from my mother's side
Ms. Armida Abad - Art's youngest sister


No comments: